This document sets out the terms of our agreement for you, an affiliate business, and Board Appointments (ABN: 71351180347).
Please read the whole agreement carefully. By formally accepting entry into the Affiliate Business Program below, you agree that this document becomes a legally binding contract between both parties. We will then set you up with an Affiliate Account providing you with your with personalised tracking links for you to use when you refer potential clients to the Board Appointments website (boardappointments.co.uk) and reports.
Your obligations as an affiliate
As an affiliate of Board Appointments, you agree
- You will have access to Affiliate Account Portal via our website. Here you will be able to review your program’s details, your tracking URL’s and referred customers. In order for us to accurately keep track of all guest visits from your site to ours, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate HTML Link Code for you to add to any banners, graphics, text links, or other affiliate promotions. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and Board Appointments properly utilises such special link formats. Affiliate links should point to the page of the product being promoted. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in your emails, on social media platforms, or in other communication.
- For a product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through using your unique affiliate link from your site, email, or other communications to boarddirection.com.au and complete an order for a product during that or future session provided that the tracking cookie is still active.
- You are not to use the Affiliate Program in any way that could damage our websites, products, services, or the general business and reputation of the Company. Determination of any unacceptable act or action by the Affiliate will be at the sole discretion of Board Appointments.
- Board Appointments reserves the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of Your Links and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you. The maintenance and updating of your site and links will be your responsibility.
- You are not authorised to collect payments from the sale of Board Appointments products yourself or act as a reseller. You are not authorised to give away any Board Appointments products for any reason whatsoever.
Any breach of these terms (1-5) will result in immediate termination of your affiliate agreement.
Referral fees/commissions and payment
Board Appointments agrees to offer our affiliates the following
- Access to your own affiliate user account on our website where you can manage your unique affiliate links plus monitor your referrals and eligible sales/commissions.
- To pay commissions on sales that result from unique links that are automatically tracked and reported by our affiliate referral system.
- To track all referrals and sales through our affiliate software on our website, unique affiliate URLs and cookies.
- Individual cookies and associated tracking features will remain active for 90 days from an initial referral click through.
- We offer our affiliates the following commissions for referral sales of 15% of all full-priced products, services and membership packages
- May increase affiliate commissions based on performance on a case-by-case basis
- Commissions are approved and finalised at the end of each month and paid into your nominated bank account on the 10th of the following month. If the 10th falls on a weekend, the payment will be made on the next business day.
- Customer Service: All clients who purchase from Board Appointments using your affiliate link become a client of Board Appointments and are therefore subject to the terms and conditions outlined on our website. There is no after-sale service responsibility between you and the purchaser – all enquiries should be directed to email@example.com
You may use wording and imagery from the Board Appointments website when directly promoting our company. These images and copy and any other design resources remain the property of Board Appointments. You acknowledge that Board Appointments is the sole owner of the copyright in the products and services that are being sold under this agreement and that you have had no part in their creation.
Term and Termination
This agreement begins when you are issued with your affiliate link and will ends when it is terminated by either party. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time, by giving written notice to the other for any reason. Disclosure of reason is appreciated but not necessary.
On termination of this agreement, all licenses to use Board Appointments intellectual property and branding immediately cease. You must remove any element of our branding from your website, or anywhere else that it is displayed within 7 days of termination. A final commission payment (if applicable) will be made on the next payment cycle.