FREE WEBINAR - HOW TO GAIN A BOARD APPOINMENT
Presented by David Schwarz each Wednesday @ 12:15pm this webinar will explain all you need to know about how to find and gain a board appointment and how to take your career to the next level.
If you: don't know where to find board opportunities, are sick of writing unsuccessful applications, are unsure about which board is right for you, are sick of dealing with recruiters, don't know what boards are looking for or, you just don't know where to begin then this is this FREE webinar is for you.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Presented live, in just 50 minutes, you WILL learn what you need to do to SUCCESSFULLY gain a Board Appointment.
Utilising over 15 years of international experience of putting people on boards David Schwarz will present to you the information that only Chairs and Recruiters know about the board appointment process.
During the free webinar, David will address six key elements that everyone searching for a board appointment must understand. Specifically you will hear about:
- How to FIND and TARGET organisations - where to find opportunities and which ones are right for you.
- The FIVE critical things Chair's look for - the elements that make up your board profile and the reason you will be appointed to any board.
- The FOUR paths to a board appointment - some far more profitable than others.
- The must have DOCUMENTS you need - The difference between Board & Executive CVs and how to craft a successful application.
- How LONG it takes to get appointed - and how to fast track an appointment.
- How much you could be PAID.
Every attendee will also receive the Board Resources pack developed personally by David and is the culmination of over a decade of international non executive recruitment experience.
What you will get in your
Board Search Resources Pack!
This pack is the culmination of over a decade of non executive recruitment experience. Included are the tools & resources you need to get appointed.
⇒ A BOARD CV template
⇒ A board application COVER LETTER template
⇒ Over 20 board INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
⇒ Advice on the 6 things you should do to develop a board career and gain a board appointment