I am energetic, knowledgeable, emotionally intelligent and love adding value through sharing my experience and knowledge built up over some 40 years in business across a broad range of sectors. I have strong advisory and problem solving skills which can act as a critical friend to executive teams.
I can demonstrate the tangible success I have had as a strategist, business leader, change agent, mentor, coach, lecturer, and am published author. I have served on a number of committees and governance boards within trade associations and public service arenas
I bring together proven expertise of a technologist and business professional who can absorb and process complex challenges and business models and apply my experience to assist any organisation in developing and realising their strategy whilst providing effective checks and balances as a non executive director or member of advisory board or committees.
In my own businesses I have built teams, platforms, and new services, I have seen success and failure and have learnt from all of those experiences and applied those lessons in future endeavours.
My own areas of specialist skills:
• Sales Acceleration
• Prioritisation and Productivity improvement
• Strategic Partner Relationship Development
• Customer Relationship Management
• Value Proposition Development
• New Product and Service Development
• Strategy Development and execution
• Digital Platform and Application Software - Vision, Strategy and Architecture
• Change Management and Transformation
• Digital Identity and Data Management