£249.00 / year
ACCESS TO THE UK’S LARGEST LIST OF BOARD OPPORTUNITIES
Over 700 organisations advertising well over 2500 individual board vacancies each year.
If you do have the desire to get onto a board, to drive your career forward with a board appointment, to transition from full time work to a portfolio of part time board directorships or to develop a portfolio career then the ACCESS Package give you access to the UK’s largest and most diverse list of board opportunities across the Public, Commercial and Not for Profit sectors and your profile on our website.
Here is what you get:
- Board Vacancies: Immediate access to thousands of board vacancies (retailing @ £249) – view past vacancies
- NED Directory: Think of it as a LinkedIn for board members – a tool that organisations use to recruit board members (retailing @ £99)
- Weekly Board Vacancies Advice: to save you time, each week will email you newly listed board roles
- Weekly Board Appointment Advice: Emailed to you each week and providing the insider knowledge you need to stay focused and gain an appointment.
- 10% Off: All additional Board Appointments products and services
The total value of this membership package is almost £350 – As an ACCESS MEMBER you pay £249. Join Today, Dare Them Not to Appoint You and Fast Track a Board Appointment.
Need more help? If you would like access to the opportunities we advertise PLUS a Board CV written for you then the ACCESS(+) package is what you need. Alternatively, if you really want to FAST TRACK a board appointment then you should consider the EXECUTIVE package as it also includes the Board Search Course – the worlds ONLY 10 step Board Appointment Course. No matter which package you choose we look forward to having you on board.
Terms & Conditions
Your Membership begins when we confirm your initial payment. We will automatically charge you a recurring fee of £249 annually until you cancel. You can cancel, upgrade or downgrade your membership anytime. Cancelling your membership stops the charge at the start of your next billing term—but your service will continue through the end of your current term.